The bottom line philosophy
Project Management, Inc “bottom line” philosophy insures complete professional property management. The firm prides itself in the promptness and accuracy of all financial and maintenance reports. Monthly statements of income and expense provide up-to-date operational information to the owner. Efficient processing of collections, legal problems, credit applications, and bonding procedures strengthen PMI’s credibility as well as increase potential profits for the investors. The flexibility of the firm is unlimited. The firm has an on-going positive tenant relation program, a solid history of energy and experience, and one of the consistently lowest vacancy factors in the industry.
- Firmly rooted foundation in excellent property management performance
- Highest standards of quality and experience in property management today
- Clean, safe, and enjoyable places to make your home and start your life
- All maintenance issues taken care of within days and emergencies within hours
- Accountability to our residents
- "Project Management, Inc. has been extremely efficient in the management of our properties. PMI's professionalism and efficiency of management has resulted in an increased cash flow generated by our income properties while continuing to address major improvements and overall operating expenses." Bradley & Mary Robertson - Robertson Ranches